The Events and Workshop Committee is always looking for volunteers to attend and coordinate events and workshops.
If you are interested in being on the committee, contact the Intergroup Office at 865-522-9667 or email@example.com
ETIAA Event Committee Chair Responsibilities:
Supports the success of the ETIAA events. Works with staff and volunteer leadership to assist with planning, coordinating and implementing events designed to raise funds for and to promote community awareness of ETIAA services.
- Identify requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaise with vendors, volunteers and stakeholders during event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage all event set-up, tear down and follow-up processes.
- Maintain event budgets.
- Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers.
- Conduct final day of event activities to ensure everything adheres to ETIAA standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.