To Our Members:
Intergroup will re-open on Monday May 4.
- We will REQUIRE a mask to enter (that protects us) and we will wear masks to protect you. We cannot find hand sanitizer so if you have any, we’d love to have some.
- We will wipe down after every visitor.
- We will also allow only one visitor at a time.
- We will not have coffee or refreshments for the public.
- Our bathrooms will not be open to the public.
- Do not enter if you are sick, if anyone is your house hold is sick or if you have a temperature.
We will continue (and prefer) the curbside service if you are more comfortable with that process. Just call 865-522-9667 to place your order, and we set your order outside. You can pay online at this link.
We are making decisions a day at a time, so stand by. I hope we can have an Open House very soon.