- Minimum sobriety for the Archives Chair is suggested two year continuous sobriety.
- The Archives position is responsible for collecting, organizing, and displaying items from the districts’ history, which are of importance or interest to the local A.A. groups. This would include group histories in the district, minutes from district meetings, flyers for special events such as group anniversary meetings, and information about the beginnings of A.A. in our Area.
- The Archives Chair is to be present at all Intergroup meetings and report on progress in organizing, collecting, and displaying our history.
- The archives chair also tries to collect duplicate archival materials to pass on to the area archivist.
- To sign up to volunteer, please contact Intergroup here.