TRADITION TWO CHECKLIST
For our group purpose there is but one ultimate
authority—a loving God as He may express Himself
in our group conscience. Our leaders are but
trusted servants; they do not govern.
1. Do I criticize or do I trust and support my
group officers, AA committees and office
workers? Newcomers? Oldtimers?
2. Am I absolutely trustworthy, even in secret,
with AA Twelfth Step jobs or other AA
3. Do I look for credit in my AA jobs? Do I seek
praise for my AA ideas?
4. Do I have to save face in group discussions, or
can I yield in good spirit to the group conscience
and cheerfully work along with it?
5. Although I have been sober a few years, am I
still willing to take my turn at AA chores?
6. In group discussions, do I sound off about
matters of which I have no experience and little